Florida Governor has lifted statewide restrictions on Elective Medical services
Here at CRS Plastic Surgery we are observing safety measures and following CDC guidelines to ensure your wellbeing.
- Our physicians and staff will be adhering to CDC guidelines and wearing face masks throughout your visit. We ask that you wear a face mask or covering as well during your visit.
- Exam rooms are sterilized after each patient including high traffic areas and sanitizing key touchpoints.
- Common areas are cleaned several times throughout the day
- We ask that you refrain from bringing more than one person with you to your appointment. In order to follow CDC guidelines, some guests may be required to wait outside.
- Only patients and their legal guardian will be allowed in the exam rooms.
Contact us today for a free consultation and see how we can assist you.
The professionals at CRS specialize in sculpting the perfect you. If you or a loved one are considering a procedure, schedule your free consultation today by calling (954) 533-8029 and a representative will be in contact shortly.
Plastic surgery is not recommended for everyone.